Helpful Tips for Planning Your Next Adventure
1. What type of trip are you looking for?
From an afternoon float to a multi-day river trip, the choice is yours. Our overnight trips include all meals and lodging to take added logistics off your plate. Our kayak clinics, private instruction and professional training are all day trips so you can choose your own meals and lodging. There’s always the “choose your own adventure” option where you can customize a trip that fits your schedule, group, and adventure.
2. Choose Your Own Adventure
Pick the choice that’s right for you:
- Kayak Classes: Learn to whitewater kayak or progress your current skills.
- Overnight Trips: Kayakers can leave the lodging and meals to us. Rafters are welcome to join on the Wild and Scenic Rogue River trips.
- Youth Program: Get the young one in your life started early. Minimum age of 10.
- Professional Training: Expand your knowledge and credentials by becoming an ACA Certified Kayak or Raft Instructor.
- Customize Your Experience: Great for groups, birthday parties, family trips, weddings, corporate groups, small businesses, and more.
3. Choose Your Dates
Year-Round we offer whitewater kayak classes, professional training and customized trips on various Southern Oregon and Northern California rivers and waterways.
From May through September we have regularly scheduled Kayak Classes, Overnight Trips, Youth Programs and Customized Trips on the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon.
From October – April we offer regularly scheduled kayak classes and customized trips on the Smith River near Crescent City, California.
Don’t see the date you’re looking for? Just ask. We’re happy to help you find the experience you are looking for.
4. Make a reservation
You can either book online or by giving us a call. Advanced reservations are required for all of our trips and classes. Check out our schedule page to make your reservation now!
5. Meet us at the River
Don’t miss valuable river trip. Trip details are downloadable and include meeting location. We’re looking forward to getting on the water with you!